The cosy rooms and cottages of the Horse Country Resort will give you the opportunity to enjoy moments of perfect relaxation after an exciting day of sun and fun, making your stay memorable.
The 315 rooms are decorated in a style that blends the design and/or traditions of Sardinia with simplicity and are arranged throughout three different 4 **** hotels equipped with all the amenities you might require, such as private bathroom, hairdryer, telephone, TV, Safe (in room or at the reception), air conditioning, and mini bar (items payable on site).
Standard Rooms: without balcony, possibility of a 3rd bed.
Superior Rooms: with balcony or patio, possibility of a 3rd or 4th bed.
Suite/Junior Suite (two elegantly furnished large adjoining rooms, with park view).
The cottages of our resort, surrounded by a pine forest and overlooking the sea, are the right choice for those who want to enjoy a unique holiday in nature. The 58 Cottages, studios and two-room apartments, are furnished in Old English or Western styles, to make your stay even more evocative in the country of horses. These are also all equipped with private entrance, private bathroom, hairdryer, telephone, TV, air conditioning, and mini bar.
Services and amenties
A magical world of hospitality full of services and amenities.
Our Resort in Sardinia offers you a wide range of services that will make your holidays in Sardinia even more unique and unforgettable.
- 24-hour hospitality
- Rooms for the disabled
- Wellness Centre and Spa to better enjoy your relaxing holiday in Sardinia
- Equestrian centre for your holiday on horseback
- 2 outdoor swimming pools with sun beds and umbrellas (with children's swimming pool area)
- Private beach with sun beds and umbrellas (with beach area for children)
- Field soccer with astroturf
- Regulation tennis court
- Free Internet and Wi-Fi in the lobby and at the Info Point
- Car and bike rental
- Unattended parking
- Laundry service
- Transfer from/to main airports in Sardinia (by reservation)
- Bazaar “Drug Store” with renowned, typical Sardinian food and crafts, cigarettes, newspapers, and beach products
During the summer months, Horse Country Resort also offers:
- Morning and evening entertainment
- Mini club and Junior club
- Boat, canoe, and paddle boat rentals
- Info Point for planning your excursions in Sardinia
Our Resort requires a mandatory fee for its Club Card from June 10th, 2017 to September 8th, 2017 - € 5.00 per person per day (€ 30.00 per week), which includes use of the beach and pool amenities (sun beds and umbrellas), participation in entertainment activities, use of windsurfs, mini club, junior club, tennis and archery lessons, group dances.